Home Bike Rentals Shuttle Webcam Maps & Info Riding Tips Driving Directions Contact Us
Flume Trail Shuttle Service 2013
Check out our new website for shuttle information.
or call 775-298-2501
We operate two shuttle routes for two distinctly different classic Tahoe Mountain bike rides. Our shop is at the end of the trail for these classic point to point rides at Tunnel Creek Station and Café, Incline Village, NV.
· Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park and ride the amazing Flume Trail one way back to your car at our bike rental shop and café.
· Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Tahoe Meadows to ride the Tahoe Rim Trail. Rides from 14 miles to 40 miles accessible from this shuttle ride all ending back at our bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café.
Flume Trail Shuttle - 7 days a week
mid May to November
Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Café in Incline to
Spooner Lake State Park
$10 if you rent a bike from us
7 days a week: 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, Noon
Mid May to November - snowpack and weather dependent. Check our conditions page for updates.
Flume Trail Shuttle operates 7 days a week.
No need to reserve but we do take reservations.
Tahoe Meadows Rim Trail Shuttle - even days of the month only - mid June
Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Café to
Tahoe Meadows Rim Trail
every even day of the month: 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.
9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am (4 or more riders), 2:30pm, 4:30pm
- Mid June to November - snowpack and weather dependant
- Reservations recommended July and August
Tahoe Meadows Rim Trail Shuttle Reservation Policy
- PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION IS MADE
- Please have your credit card ready when you call
- 48 hours in advance: credit card refund, minus 20% service charge
- 24 hours in advance: in-store shuttle credit, minus 20% service charge
- less than 24 hours before the shuttle: NO REFUND OR CREDIT
QUESTIONS? Call Us 775-298-2501
Owned and operated by Max Jones and Patti McMullan
Max is a mountain bike Hall of Fame member and two
time US National Veteran Champion.
Photo Copyright & COPY; Max Jones